1)Maida - 1cup
2)Carrot gratted - 1no
3) Cabbage gratted -50 gm
4) Capsicum - 1/2no
5)Green chilly - 2nos
6)Oil - 5 Table spoon
7)Salt - to taste
To make stuffing:
1)Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped Boiled potato(mashed finely),greenschillies, carrot, cabbage, capsicum and salt.
2) Fry them until the raw smell goes and keep aside.
1) Knead the Maida flour with required quantity of water and salt and keep aside for 1/2hr
2) After the dough become soft, roll and spread to the round size
3) Then spread the stuffing and roll them
5) Heat oil in the pan, deep fry the veg. rolls