1)Small onion - 100gm
2) Oil - 5Tspoons
3)Green chilly - 2nos
4)Vendayam - 1Tspoon
5)Mustard seeds - 1Tspoon
6)Chilly powder - 1Tspoon
7)Dhaniya(coriander) powder - 1Tspoon
8)Tamarind water - 1 cup
10)Turmeric powder -1 pinch
1) Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and vendayam.
2) Add small onions and fry them till it becomes brown.
3) Then add tamarind water into it and allow them to boil
4) when it becomes thick, add chilly powder,turmeric podwer and coriander powder.
5) Boil them for 5mins and finally add curry leaves
Goes well with: Rice, dosa and idly