My dear friend priya of priya's recipes has gifted me with these awards. Thanks a lot priya. And im taking a break for a month going to india. Take care and bye friends.
Vermecilli / Semiya - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 2 tsp
Water - 2 cups
Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
Cashew nuts - 5 nos
Kesari colour - a pinch
1)In a pan, heat ghee and roast the cashew nuts remove it and keep aside.
2)Roast the semiya till it turns brown and keep it aside.
3)In the same pan, Pour 2cups of water and bring it to boil. Add the Vermecilli and cook till it absorbs water.
4)Then add the sugar, kesari colour, cardomom powder and sim for 10mins.
5)Finally garnish it with cashew nuts.
Butter fish(sankara meen) - 1/2kg
Small onion - 5-6nos
Red chilly powder - 1tsp
Pepper corns - 7-8nos
Ginger - 1tsp(chopped)
Oil - as required
Turmeric powder - 1/2tsp
1)Grind the small onions, red chilly powder, pepper corns,ginger, salt and turmeric powder all together into fine paste
2)Marinet fish with the above paste for 1/2hr
3)Heat oil in a tawa and fry the marinated fish for 10-15mins.
Nadan fish fry is ready to serve.It is a delicious food.
Beetroot - 1no medium size
Gratted coconut - 1/2cup
Curd - 1/2 cup
Cumin - 1tsp
Small onion - 10 -12 nos
Curry leaves - for seasoning
Red chilly - 3nos
Mustard seed - 1tsp
Oil - 2tsp
Salt - to taste
1) Chop the beetroot and add little water with salt ,cook them and keep aside
2) Grind coconut, small onion and cumin seeds into fine paste and add to the beetroot, cook for 10-15mins
3) Then add curd and off the flame(after adding curd should not heat it)
4) For seasoning, heat a kadai, add oil, mustard seeds, red chilly and curry leaves and add it to the beetroot pachadi.
The beetroot pachadi is ready to serve.
Thank u soooooo much priya and sarah for passing these awards to me
I like to pass these awards to some of my friends:
Rice ada - 1cup
Jaggery - 250 gms
Coconut milk - 1 1/2cups
Water - 2glass
Ghee - 2tsp
Cardamom - 2nos
Cashwnets - 5-6nos
1) Boil the ada with water till it becomes soft
2) Then dissolve the jaggery in water and add it to the ada and allow them to boil till it turns thick
3)Add cocount milk and keep in flow flame and heat it for 10mins and stir well
4)Heat ghee in a pan and put the cashwnets, fry them till brown and add it to the prathamam
5) Finally add the cardamom to it. Ada prathamam is ready to serve.
I am sending this recipe to sweets and sovouries event hosted by saraswathi
Now comes award:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three
My honest things:
1.I love to travel
2.I love to go back to my childhood days
3. I love to eat
4.I love to try new recipes
5. I love my family
6. I love to keep my home clean
7.I love to be with my best friend archana
8.I love pets very much
I like to share with: