Baby potato - 1/2kg
Onion - 1no
Curry leaves - 5-6nos
Chilly powder - 1tsp
Coriander powder - 2tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2tsp
Tumeric powder - 1/2tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2tsp
Garlic flakes - 6-7nos(optional)
Oil - 3tsp
Salt - to taste
1)Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and keep aside
2)Heat a kadai, add oil,fennel seeds, onion and curry leaves..fry for 2mins
3)Then add potaotes, all the three powders and adjust salt
4)Mix them well and fry till oil separates
Baby potato fry is ready to serve with curd rice and chapathi..
And now comes award....sarah of vazhayila has passed on this award.....thank a lot sarah.
To the award winners, please pass this on to your favorite bloggers! Here are the Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers!
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award