All purpose Flour - 1 3 /4 cup
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt -1/2 tsp
Egg - 1 no.
Sugar powdered- 1 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Vanilla - 1 tsp
Beat the butter nicely and make it smooth
To it add vanilla,egg,salt, sugar and baking powder and beat well
Add flour to it and mix it into a smooth dough and keep it in fridge for 30mins.Please see to it that the dough is not sticky.
Then make any shapes and again keep it in fridge for 15mins
Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes at 150 C.
Bake the cookies for 15 minutes and the cookies is ready to serve.
Now comes award...Priya of priya recipes has passed on this award....Thanks a lot priya
Rules for accepting this award:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award
7 things people don't know about me:
I love to travel
I love to sleep
Listening to music
I love to watch movies
I hate to get up early in the morning
I would like to pass this award to: