Basmati Rice - 1 cup
cabbage, capsicum, carrots, beans, spring onions, onions
Ginger&garlic paste - 1/2tsp (if required)
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2tsp
Salt - to taste
1) Cook basmati rice, do not overcook and keep aside
2) Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and keep aside
3) Heat oil in a pan and add onions saute for few mins, then add ginger&garlic paste fry till raw smell goes
4) Then add all vegetables one by one heat them for 5mins.
5) Add soy sauce, salt and rice into it and mix them well.
6) Finally add black pepper powder and garnish with spring onions.
Fried rice is ready to serve. The food will taste better if served hot.
This yummy fried rice is going for rice feast .